Best One Liners to Flirt

  • I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock.

  • I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

  • Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way.

  • Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.

  • I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.

  • I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house.

  • If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

  • You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

  • That's a nice shirt. Can I talk you out of it?

  • There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

  • Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

  • Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

  • Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns.

  • Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

  • Is it that cold out or are you just smuggling tic-tac's.

  • Excuse me I lost my teddy bear will you sleep with me tonight.

  • If you were a buger I would pick you first.

  • You: Can I borrow a quarter?

    She: why? ( if she says sure or something else get her to ask you why)

    You: so I can call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams. ( have something quick to say afterwards)

  • Are your pants from outer space? 'cause your butt is out of this world.

  • Are you a parking ticket? 'cause you got fine-fine-fine written all over ya.

  • I can't wait until tomorrow. She replys why not. You say cause you look better everyday.

  • Are you tired? Cause you've been running through my mind all day!

  • If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put U and I together!

  • I must be in heaven cause I've seen an angel.

  • Come on baby, sex is like pizza: Even if it's bad, it's still pretty good.

  • Do you wanna have kids with me??? No? Then do you just wanna practice?

  • I wish you were a carousel at Wal-Mart so I could ride you all day long for just a quarter!!

  • Aw, girl, I'm gonna have to put you on my "To Do" List!

  • Save a horse -- ride a cowboy.

  • Hey baby, will you be my love buffet so I can lay you on the table and take what I want?

  • You know, it's not premarital sex unless you plan on getting married.

  • Hi, I make more money than you can spend.

  • I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles, and even farther for that thing you do with your tongue.

  • Your eyes are as blue as window cleaner.

  • Mmmm, you bring new meaning to the word "edible".

  • Hey babe, do you realize that my mouth can generate over 750 psi?

  • Hey babe, wanna get LUCKY!?!?!!

  • Sex is a killer...want to die happy?

  • Hi! Can I buy you a car?

  • I had sex with someone last night. Was that you?

  • You look like a hooker I knew in Fresno.

  • You're ugly but you intrigue me.

  • Hey baby...infect me!

  • Picture this, you, me, bubble baths, and a bottle of champagne.

  • No, I'm not a cop. What can I get for fifty bucks?

  • Be unique and different, say yes.

  • If you ever want to see your children again, you'll do what I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment